The perfect system to make you a vital part of the senior living industry.
We help you focus on what matters most – helping seniors and growing your business.
Here’s just a few highlights of our franchise system:
- Initial Training: You’ll receive four days of intensive training as well as study-at-home materials and all the follow-up support you need. No previous senior care experience is necessary.
- Operations Manual and Support: Once your training begins, you’ll receive a comprehensive operations manual that covers every aspect of running the business. We also have a dedicated operations team for on-going support once you open.
- Leads: Thanks to our established web presence and Information Center (and established print directories, depending on your area) we generate leads in most states across the country. Once you open for business, you’ll receive any and all leads we have in your exclusive territory, in addition to the leads you’ll generate from your local advertising and networking.
- National Contracts: Thanks to our long-standing relationships with national care providers, we have thousands of facilities already contracted for our referral services. From the day you open, you’ll have relationships with any of these facilities in your territory.
- Marketing: We provide you with all the materials and other guidance you need to generate leads through advertising, networking and other marketing endeavors. No sales or marketing experience is necessary.
- Proprietary Software: Our proprietary software helps you manage your client relationships and enables you to search our database for the perfect living options for your clients. It even helps you with scheduling appointments and billing.
- Back-Office Support: We provide as much support and guidance as we can, including handling all billing and collections.
- Friendly Terms: Our franchise agreement has some of the most favorable terms in the industry, from a low initial franchise free to generous territories and no additional fees for any leads sent by us.
- Work From Home: Our franchise can be easily operated from your own home, saving you substantial overhead costs if you choose not to have a traditional office.
Put it all together, and it’s the perfect franchise system to help make you a vital part of the thriving senior living industry.