Let's make sure we're a great fit for each other.
Being an Alternatives for Seniors franchisee doesn’t require any previous senior living experience. Here’s a few qualities that are important though:
- Caring: It takes a special kind of person to focus on helping seniors and their families. If you’ve been described as warm, caring and compassionate – and you’re interested in making a difference in the lives of others – then this might be the right franchise for you.
- Out-Going: Do you like being around people? A typical day running your franchise will include making sales calls and taking seniors and/or their families out on tours. You’ll also spend time developing relationships with local referral sources – such as home care agencies, hospitals, social workers and senior centers. All of this requires a fair amount of being social.
- Sales, Marketing and Networking: A lot of our business revolves around sales, marketing, and networking. No prior experience is necessary, but it’s important that you have an interest in these areas.
- Self-Motivated: As your franchisor, we’ll help you every step of the way. The main factor in your success is you, however. Are you prepared to take your success into your own hands?
- Team Players: Unlike a solo entrepreneurial venture, we’re looking for franchisees who are comfortable working within the framework of an existing operations system. No previous entrepreneurial experience is necessary, but a desire to follow a system is key.
- Driving: It’s important that our franchisees have a current driver’s license, and a car that comfortably seats 4 so you can take families out to visit the senior communities they might be interested in.
- Hands-On: Our franchise is designed for hands-on owners that desire to operate the business and work directly with seniors and their families. We do not accept absentee owners at this time.
Please complete this form, and we’ll get back to you with more information about becoming an Alternatives for Seniors franchisee.